Good Vibes Papaya Face Gel 300 g, Skin Nourishing Moisturizing Light Weight Formula, Helps Reduce Wrinkles & Acne Breakouts for All Skin Types
|Item Volume||300 Millilitres|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Material Type Free||Paraben Free|
|Skin Type||All, Oily, Combination, Dry, Normal|
|Fixture Features||Not Tested On Animals, Scented, Natural Ingredients|
|Country/Region Of Origin||India|
About this item
- CLEARS PIGMENTATION & ADDS GLOWING GOODNESS: Loaded with papaya goodness this gel imparts its natural skin brightening properties to give you radiant glowing skin and clears blemishes and pigmentation
- CONTROLS ACNE BREAKOUT: The enzymes papain and chymopapain in papaya can decrease inflammation. This is why this gel acts as a natural exfoliator, reducing acne by removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores
- REDUCES WRINKLES: Papaya being rich in antioxidants gives this gel its wrinkle reduction benefits. These antioxidants fight free radicals and leave your skin smooth and youthful.
- SKIN TYPE: Good Vibes Papay Gel suits all skin types. This product is paraben and sulphate-free and is not tested on animals.
- HOW TO USE: Cleanse and tone your face. Apply small blobs on cheeks, chin, nose, forehead and neck and massage evenly on your face and neck in circular motion. Leave it on and watch your skin glow.
We Also Recommend
THE LOVE CO. Cucumber Gel - Aloe Vera Gel - Cucumber Gel For Face - Organic Aloe Vera Gel For Skin - Aloe Gel - Summer Ready Skin Face Gel - Moisture Cucumber Soothing Gel
THE LOVE CO. Aloe Rose Gel For Face - Organic Aloe Vera Gel - Aloe Vera Gel For Skin - Non Sticky Aloe Gel - Summer Ready Skin Face Gel | Lasting Hydration - 250Ml
THE LOVE CO. Tea Tree Oil-free Aloe Vera Gel Tea Tree Moisturizer For Face & Skin Gel Moisturizer with Goodness of Vitamin E Water Based Oil Free Moisturizer For Acne & Scar Face Gel
Earth Rhythm Revive Overnight Gel with 20% Propolis, Skin Balancing Face Gel, For Irritated & Sensitive Skin - 50 ML | Detoxify Skin, Retain Skin Moisture, Protect Skin from Environmental Damage