Play Poco Alphabet - Fun My First Animals - 78 Piece Alphabet Matching Puzzle - 7 Different Ways to Play and Learn - Includes 78 Large Puzzle Cards with Beautiful Illustrations
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||78|
|Age Range (Description)||24 months to 48 months|
About this item
- GAIN EARLY READING SKILLS – Alphabet Fun puzzles build early reading skills by teaching letter and word recognition. The adorable illustrations like kid-favorite animals (dog, fish) and objects (boat, watch) make learning a lot of fun.
- MANY WAYS TO PLAY - 1. Identify objects in the pictures. 2. Match the objectS with its starting letter. 3. Pick a letter card and name different things starting with that letter. 4. Arrange all the letter cards in alphabetical order. 5. Identify the missing letter card from a sequence of letter cards. 6. Identify the letter card that precedes or follows a sequence of letter cards. 7. Memory game.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These three-piece puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS - Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & FOCUS – Working towards creating each puzzle provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills.
We Also Recommend
L'Oréal Professionnel Silver Shampoo 300ml
Sale price $37.95 $37.95
Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil 100ml (Pack of 2)
Sale price $44.99 $44.99
ARMAF Radical Blue Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (For Men)
Sale price $69.99 $69.99
Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Toothpaste, 200 gm
Sale price $22.95 $22.95