Play Poco Alphabet - Fun My First Animals - 78 Piece Alphabet Matching Puzzle - 7 Different Ways to Play and Learn - Includes 78 Large Puzzle Cards with Beautiful Illustrations
|Number of Puzzle Pieces||78|
|Age Range (Description)||24 months to 48 months|
About this item
- GAIN EARLY READING SKILLS – Alphabet Fun puzzles build early reading skills by teaching letter and word recognition. The adorable illustrations like kid-favorite animals (dog, fish) and objects (boat, watch) make learning a lot of fun.
- MANY WAYS TO PLAY - 1. Identify objects in the pictures. 2. Match the objectS with its starting letter. 3. Pick a letter card and name different things starting with that letter. 4. Arrange all the letter cards in alphabetical order. 5. Identify the missing letter card from a sequence of letter cards. 6. Identify the letter card that precedes or follows a sequence of letter cards. 7. Memory game.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These three-piece puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS - Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & FOCUS – Working towards creating each puzzle provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills.
We Also Recommend
L'Oréal Professionnel Silver Shampoo 300ml
3X Skinlite Cream for Melasma, Hyperpigmentation, Whitening, Lightening - 25gm Each
Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil 100ml (Pack of 2)
ARMAF Radical Blue Eau de Parfum - 100 ml (For Men)