Skinlite Cream is a triple combination skin lightening cream effectively used in the treatment of hyperpigmentation and melasma. As the name suggests "Skin Light" is to lighten the skin and make it glow. Formulated using the three of the most effective skinlite cream ingredients such as Mometasone, Tretinoin, and Hydroquinone, this cream reduces the pigments and helps to lighten unwanted areas of darkened skin. Hydroquinone is a widely used compound in the cream because of its ability to decrease skin color by affecting the synthesis of the pigment melanin that gradually bleaches the skin and treats unwanted dark spots. Another compound found in the skin lite cream is Tretinoin that increases the penetration of hydroquinone through the outer skin while preventing the oxidation of hydroquinone and enhancing its effects.
What causes Melasma and hyperpigmentation?
Flawless and younger-looking skin is a desire that we all possess but only a few of us are lucky to be blessed with spotless and glowing skin. Unfortunately, our skin is often exposed to dust, pollution, and the sun’s harmful rays that lead to undesirable skin alterations. Sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays encourage the production of melanin that is the main common reason behind melasma and hyperpigmentation. Melasma is a skin condition in which a certain area of skin becomes darker than the surrounding skin. Dealing with melasma and hyperpigmentation is challenging, as it may result from discoloration of small areas to large hyperpigmentation. It is a worrying skin condition that affects your self-esteem and confidence.
Our bodies produce melanin, a pigment that gives our skin its color. Secretion of too much melanin results in hyperpigmentation and melasma. These skin alterations mostly affect skin parts that are exposed to the sun like the face, arms, and legs. Melasma and hyperpigmentation are more common in women than in men, though much also depends upon the type of skin and exposure to the sun. Melasma is a common skin problem that causes dark, discolored patches on your skin.If you suffering from Melasma and hyperpigmentation then you can visit a cosmetologist or dermatologist for clinically approved therapies or can even opt for skin lite cream depending upon the severity of your problem. There are several treatments available for melasma, ranging from microdermabrasion to chemical peeling and topical creams.
Benefits of Skinlite cream
- Skinlite Cream helps to lighten these dark patches of the skin usually caused by pregnancy, birth control pills, hormone medicine, or injury to the skin. It effectively blocks that process in the skin that leads to discoloration.
- Skinlite Cream also reduces any redness, rash, pain or itchiness that may be caused in this condition.
- This improves your self-esteem and confidence as your appearance changes. It should always be used as it has been prescribed and should be applied as per the amount told. Keep using it for as long as it is prescribed to get the full and best benefits.
- Skinlite Cream is used to treat hyperpigmented skin conditions, allergies, rash, itching and redness. In addition, this improves the skin colour and also relieves from acne. However, the uses mentioned here are not exhaustive. There may be other conditions for which this medication may be used upon a doctor’s discretion.
How to use Skinlite Cream without side effects?
Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands before and after applying, unless hands are the affected area. Skin lite cream is directly applied to the area of skin that is affected by hyperpigmentation on a regular basis until the areas get improved. Apply the medicine in sufficient quantity to cover the affected areas. Skinlite Cream is usually applied two or three times a day on affected areas of skin. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your dermatologist. Check the label for directions before use.
Skin lite cream is intended for external use only and while using this cream one should not allow the skin to be exposed to UV light during treatment, as it may cause the bleached areas of skin to become darkened. Skin lite cream is a highly effective treatment for melasma and hyperpigmentation. The cream has been clinically tested to prove its effectiveness in reducing pigmentation and even out the darkened patches of skin affected by melasma and hyperpigmentation. The application of the cream results in improvements in skin coloration in people suffering from melasma.
Skinlite cream is good for skin?
Yes, it is good and safe for your skin however, this should only be used under the supervision of a skin specialist or a doctor. It works by improving your skin tone and enhancing skin lightening.
The skin lightening creams works on the skin pigmentation, reduce dark spots and bluntness, thus giving you spotless, glowing skin.
It helps in treating melasma and hyperpigmentation as it has been made of ingredients which promote skin lightening and reduces age spots.
Does it have any side effects?
Common side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they go on or if you’ are worried about them.
On the sites of application, it’s quite normal to have burning, itching, irritation and redness. However, if it exceeds its limit then consulting your dermatologist or doctor is better. It's a very good cream for dark spots, dark circles and for glowing skin.
Is Skinlite cream for pimples?
No, it does not have any action against acne and pimples and thus should not be used for treating such skin disorders. It can cause certain side effects too like dryness, stretch marks and skin thinning.
- Skinlite Cream is used for the short-term treatment of mild to moderate melasma.
- It helps reduce scars, marks, blemishes, and dark circles under the eyes.
- It should always be used along with sun-avoidance measures, like using sunscreens and wearing protective clothing.
- Apply and massage gently till the cream is fully absorbed, once daily at night.
- Initial improvement may be seen in just 2 weeks, full results generally appear after 2-3 months of regular use.
- Do not apply on broken or infected areas of skin. Discontinue use if you experience irritation or allergy and consult your doctor.
- Do not use it for longer than 6-8 weeks without consulting your doctor.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: beautyzaa, skin lightening cream, Skinlite Cream, Skinlite Cream for Hyperpigmentation, Skinlite Cream for Melasma