Skinlite is a topical skin lightening cream that effectively improves skin complexion, removes dark spots, age spots, and is ideally recommended for melasma and hyperpigmentation. Due to the anti-inflammatory effect, this cream is also effective in treating inflammatory skin conditions like eczema or dermatitis. This cream is used for the short-term treatment of moderate to severe melasma, which is a skin condition in which dark and discoloured patches appear on the skin of the face. This medicine is known to brighten the skin and reduce the chemical action that causes swelling, patches, and irritation. This cream is for external use only and before applying the cream to the affected area, one is advised to first clean and dry the area. A thin layer of the cream should be applied to the affected area and may take a few days or weeks to improve the condition.
Key Ingredients of Skinlite Cream
The three key ingredients of Skinlite cream are:
Hydroquinone – It is a bleaching agent that enhances skin complexion. This ingredient inhibits the tyrosinase enzyme that is responsible for the production of melanin that is a major cause of melisma and skin pigmentation.
Mometasone – It is a corticosteroid that blocks the production of inflammatory chemicals like leukotrienes and prostaglandins and it also narrows and constricts blood vessels.
Tretinoin – It is a keratolytic and a metabolite of Vitamin A that eliminates melanin and is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It also boosts the repair cycle of the cell.
Skinlite Cream Usage
People are advised to use the Skinlite cream as instructed for the best result.
- Firstly, people are advised to wash and dry the affected area and then apply a thin layer of the cream to the affected area.
- The cream should be gently and thinly applied to the affected area.
- The cream should be thoroughly rubbed and massaged until it gets completely absorbed into the skin.
- People using this cream should avoid exposure to the sun and should use a good sunscreen to prevent their skin from sun radiation.
- This cream is not advised to be used for a prolonged time frame until and unless prescribed by the doctor to avoid skin problems like thinning and irritation.
- The cream should either be used once at night or as prescribed by the doctor
Skinlite cream is for external use only and people should avoid its contact with their eyes, nose, and mouth. People are also advised to take a patch test to check if this cream is safe and non-allergic for them and if they experience any allergic reactions like hives or difficulty breathing while using the cream then they should discontinue the use of the cream. This cream may make the skin sensitive to sunlight, so people using it should use sunscreen to protect the skin.