Bhringraj a natural herb which is enriched with numerous proteins, vitamins and minerals is famous for promoting hair growth and also is very much beneficial for one’s health. It’s scientifically called “Eclipta Prostrata”. It is not only found in the form of oil but also in other forms like powder, juice and many more.
Innumerable benefits of Bhringraj –
- Astonishing results for hair growth- When applied, nutrients present in it helps in strengthening root of the hair and prevent baldness. It nourishes the hair with necessary nutrition and prevent hair fall. It also gives a calm effect on the brain and improves blood circulation.
How to apply? It can be applied in two forms:
- Powder- Bhringraj powder can be applied on hair by making a paste of it with water, then massage gently on scalp rather than on hair as it will nurture hair root resulting in hair growth, removing dandruff and gives smooth and silky hair.
- Oil- Oil can directly be applied on hair roots with tender massage. It is very effective and makes hair dense and healthy.
- Bhringraj with Amla- Amla is a pure fruit which acts as a nutritive tonic and is abundant in vitamin C. When bhringraj and amla are mixed, they together help in nourishing hair growth. They are found together in the form of oil, powder and shampoo. Just double benefits can be seen. They are an effective cleanser for face and helps in removing dark circles and acne as well.
- Bhringraj with Indigo- Indigo is a natural hair dye which prevents premature greying of hair and promotes hair growth. Both of them together helps in promoting regrowth of hair and prevents hair loss. They treat baldness, dandruff and scalp infections. Indigo can be applied on skin in the form of cream which acts as a cleanser and moisturizer resulting in soft skin.
- Bhringraj with sandalwood- Sandalwood promotes healthy skin and repairs damaged skin. Bhringraj is effective for dry skin and keep skin infections away. They reduce marks and acne spots which leads to soft, smooth and glowing skin.
- Is it good for skin? – Yes, it has amazing results for skin. It contains antioxidants which fight back skin infections and cherishes skin with certain nutrients which keeps skin healthy and glowy. It treats skin inflammation like acne, pimples and eczema.
Bhringraj is all in one hair treatment for hair loss, premature greying and dandruff that restores and nurtures damaged hair back to health. It becomes more effective when used with amla, indigo and sandalwood.
So what are you waiting for? Find your suitable variant today!
Disclaimer- These beauty tips and products are only for reference purpose and we do not hold any responsibility. We suggest take professional/expert advice prior to applying these tips.